Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What I didn't learn in College...

Since graduating in December and actually being adult, I have realized that I still have sooo much to learn. Here is a list of things that are very important that I still have no clue about.

1. Student Loans- Yes, they are coming up soon and I have no clue about interest.
2. Interest.... Hence, #1
3. How to find a Job.... This probably should have been #1 on the list.
4. I have no clue how to get health, car, or life insurance.
5. How much I would hate my last name? I probably hear Ms.Bell about 1 million times a day.
6. Money is awesome.... So, as a college student I had absolutely no money and as a recent college grad I still have no money... I am still holding out for the whole money thing.
7. I am a teacher. I love kids... until 3: 30pm where I officially need only adult time.
8. Half of the time, college classes don't even help with your actual career. Why did I have to take Music Appreciation, to be able to teach a kid to read?

So, as you can see I am still needing to learn about real life.... If you have any tips or want to add to the list, please do! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment