Friday, May 29, 2009

I got a job!!

Over the past few months, I have been so worried about finding a teaching position for Aug. since nobody in Mississippi has any money. I graduated in December and have been filling in at a school where I live. I loved this school but they did not have any openings. This left me to interviews. Just for those who don't know.... I HATE interviews!!! I hate feeling like I have to sell myself especially since I always leave feeling super cheesy. Well, I was starting to worry because it is now summer and still no luck with jobs till this week. This week I had two interviews. Both of the schools are awesome schools and would be great to work at. After the interviews, comes the hard part.


Waiting!!!

I hate waiting!! Well, now the wait is over! I got a call this morning from one of the schools. I will officially be a teacher in August! I will be teaching 5th grade Language Arts and Social Studies!! I can't wait to have my own classroom and look forward to the next school year! : )

Kerri

1 comment: