Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I heart faces- My vacation in pictures :)

So, I took a trip to Savannah, GA way back in January. I had such a good time so I decided to share my vacation pictures with everyone! If you are looking for a fun trip, think about Savannah!


The Line waiting to eat at the family style restaurant, The Wilke's House.


The awesome food!! We sat with another family and they just kept bringing out plate after plate of yummy food.


Haleigh and me on the tour bus.

Haleigh loves the Beatles and wanted to redo the Abby road picture. We did so but backwards...


The most beautiful church I have ever seen.


The famous Savannah fountain.


The best pizza EVER!!! It is also the biggest pizza I have ever seen. It was 2 ft. across!


Paula Deen' s Restaurant.


Me with Paula! : )


Kerri

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Savannah! That is one BIG pizza. :)

    http://magnoliamom.com

    ReplyDelete