Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Teacher....

Long time, no blog.... Well, I have successfully finished my first session of teaching summer school. I think I had some of the cutest kinder kids ever! So, now that summer session is over my life is consumed with new teacher training. I am spending my last few days of summer in training. I am excited to be a new teacher ,but I am going on training overload. Only 5 more days of professional development before school starts.

Now the fun begins.... Today, I saw my new classroom for the very first time. I was shocked by four things when I walked into my room.
1. It has a bright purple wall.
2. It is super big and tall! (exciting except I can't reach the tops of the bulletin boards)
3. 3 Brand new awesome Mac Computers in my room!!!
4. Everything, I mean everything under the moon was just piled up in the middle of the room.

So, I have lots to do with a little bit of time to do it in. With the help of some friends, I hope to be able to post some finished pictures soon. (Thanks Bradley and Jana!)


Keep my students, this school year, and especially me in your prayers.


Kerri

2 comments:

  1. Purple walls?!? Is that the school color or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Purple and Gold.... It is super bright!

    ReplyDelete