Saturday, August 15, 2009

New Diet.....

This week was my first real week as a teacher and I have learned one thing.... Kids always tell the truth. Due to this newly rediscovered fact, I am now on a diet!! This week, I was told I look like a giant bumble bee when I wore a yellow and white cardigan. But that is not what set the diet into action. It is actually a comment from my sweetest student. I am talking about one of those students that never say anything, always participates in lessons, and is just a sweetheart! Well, this is how the comment that change my diet came about. I had just finished giving directions to my students and was walking around helping individual students. The girl next to my perfect student(mentioned above) raised her hand for help. I went to her side and was bending over to help her without really realizing how close I was to "perfect student." "Perfect student" then proceeded to say,"That is just too juicy!" referring to my butt..... I turned around and asked him what he said and he just stared at me in shock. He did not know I could hear him and I am not even sure if he knew he had said it out loud. Well, it was so funny I couldn't help but laugh. He looked like a deer in headlights because he was so afraid he was in trouble. Now, I am on a diet. Why you might ask? Because it is true.... my butt is too JUICY!

No comments:

Post a Comment